Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Frost

A sure sign of November. morning frost as the temperatures dropped to -8C ( 20F) last night. This morning the beauty layed all around us. Well its all how you look at it! Despite the cold air I hung a line full of sheets and towels. The sun came up early and hopefully will remain the whole day.

I am home all day today. Cooking meals for a few days and keeping the woodstove roaring. The sun is pleasant and keeping the house pretty warm.
I have begun a pair of socks for a gentleman friend with large legs, whilst sitting in the sunshine helping with school work this morning.

On Sunday after worship I have always told the kids to hang their clothes up right away so as I do not have to do more ironing. Last night when I was putting the days laundry away I spotted the four year old attempts of being good. Oh! Her dress was hung on a hanger but.....
So were her tights! Good job little one!

5 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

hey, it's a lot better than finding them on the floor. Well done to her....

Gill

canadianbudgetbinder said...

Well, we have to give her credit for trying. Good Girl!

Paula said...

That is so cute!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh that is cute. B

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its fastidious conversation on the topic of this piece of writing
here at this blog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.


Also visit my web blog - truck insurance group :: ::