Friday, May 25, 2012

Green Sundress

I finished oldest daughters sundress last night. It is a size 12, but looks huge on the hanger. Hopefully I can get  a photo of her wearing it for you.

Another warm one here but breezy making doing work enjoyable. Youngest and I planted cucumbers in the garden this morning. All I have left to plant is melons and pole beans. I think I might have a few more flower seeds as well. Not sure.

Dearest has begun a week holiday. This weekend is filled up as is next weekend. Wood cutting and moving tree limbs from the side of the fields are in order ready for haying in two weeks time. When he is home I get NO time for myself with the exception of his hockey games. So be patient with me and having posts. there will not be any some days I am sure.

Toddler cannot amuse herself today. Drat! We are going to a friends house this afternoon to make 270 cupcakes to which will be iced in white and a letter on each cupcake to spell out a message to an elderly couple that are moving away. Tomorrow will be the good-bye picnic for them.

Calling for a thunderstorm this afternoon. I sure hope so. Rain is a requirement right now.

4 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

Try to take sometime for yourself this week.
The air feels stormy...so hopefully some much needed wet stuff!
Jane x

Paula said...

too windy for planting out here. If it rains it MUST stop by tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is the first day at market in Deep River and should be a fab. day. Dress looks great.

Anonymous said...

It is quite breezy here also...and thunderstorms are in the forecast, but the rain is always so appreciated at this time.

The dress looks lovely. What pattern did you use?

blessings to your day...

Maria

Anonymous said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let
you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm
not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

Feel free to visit my website buy life insurance online