Thursday, April 19, 2012

Waldorf Doll : Betsy

She is completed.
The project I began late last week, is done.
 Meet Betsy.
Named after one of my favourite characters in a book called Betsy and Tacy.
 She is completed knitted, right down to the underwear.
She has no small parts,and all hair is crochet in place,
 so she can be enjoyed
from toddlerhood to motherhood.

Now to figure out how long she took to make.
Perhaps I can sell her at the farmers market.
But first I better make her some friends.
What do you think?

3 comments:

GrannyAnnie said...

I love her! She is adorable! Is she your own design?
I had toyed with the idea of knitting my granddaughters each a doll, but have had too many other projects ahead of the idea. And.... I got discouraged when my knitted bear (for my nephew)came out looking just like a cat! I will be telling him it is a cat, lol.

Paula said...

So cute! Ella loves her knitted dollies.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoy reading through your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.


My web site car insurance buy